Friday, July 13, 2012

Winter School.

On the 11,12 & 13 July I attended winter school at Prestige Academy to help me make my decision in what I want to study next year. The three day course entailed Graphic Print Design/Web Design as I was not sure if graphic design is what I want to study next year, however this course helped me make my decision and I now know what I want to do with my future. Not only did I learn something new but I also got to meet new people. I really enjoyed my time at winter school & would definitely encourage people to attend this winter school to see what the specific course they want to do is about if they are unsure.It is an amazing experience. Below is what I wore on the last day of winter school. Teal,Mustard & Black.



Pleather Black Jacket/Leopard Print scarf/Mustard Bag- Mr Price/Boots-HQ/Skirt-Mr.Price

No comments:

Post a Comment