Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bandana Swag.

A Bandana is one of those things that is useful for a thousand things but nothing specific. However in this case as seen, a bandana is usually worn as a 'headband'.A bandana is often made of cotton and are sold in hundreds of colour variations for dirt cheap. I got my black bandana at a flea market store in Cape Town for R10.The most common print is paisely but there are various other various prints incorporated into different bandanas. Below are pictures of some celebrites swagging their bandanas and pictures of myself wearing my blood red blazer,skinny jeans from Mr.Price,Sneaker looking wedge from Zoom & one of my favourite bags from China Town & ofcause my black bandana. So get out there & rock your bandana.You dont need expensive clothing to put a swaggering outfit together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment